Friday, February 17, 2012

Lov'n in the Oven

I can't honestly remember the last time I spent time with both of my grandma's at the same time, so it was a pretty special occasion when Grandma Cecil and Grandma Fluhr came over to help us decorate sugar cookies! Keeping up with the heart theme, we first dined on a heart shaped pizza (thank you Barro's) and then it was time to roll out the dough and start cutting out our heart shaped cookies! I used a recipe I found on Pinterest for the dough and while it was supposed to be the "best sugar cookie ever" they were gross! Fortunately, the cookies looked cute and we had m&m's to eat or else it would have been a bigger disappointment! In this case the fun was in making the cookies rather than eating them!
Yes, I found this idea on Pinterest! I'm just glad Michel suggested we call a pizza place to see if they would make it so I didn't have to make it myself!

We had a little mishap while making the frosting....Sparky enjoyed the powder sugar that exploded all over the kitchen!

Miss Paisley has become very independent...GG was only able to help her for a few minutes before she insisted on doing it herself!










Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun Valentine's Day. I have to admit, when I read your blog title...I was thinking you were announcing you were pregnant. Thanks so much for helping me today. I soooo appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete