Friday, August 10, 2012

Boys Weekend



A few weeks ago, Trent and Aiden went up to Show Low to stay with Grandpa Dan for the weekend. It was literally not stop boy fun! I was quite impressed how much they did in such a short time! They went shooting, hunting, rode the ski lift at Sunrise and went fishing! Since I wasn't there I won't be able to describe the conversations that were had among them (sure wish I was a fly on the wall) but I think the pictures will speak for themselves!




I was a little surprised that Aiden was able to shoot at such a cute furry creature, since he is so sweet! Trent said that he struggled at first but then once he hit the target he enjoyed it so much he didn't want to stop....I'm not sure how I feel about that!
I don't know what it is but there is nothing that makes me happier as a mother than seeing my boys spend quality time together! There are just certain thing that our children (especially our boys) need to expeirence with a father and I guess hunting things is one of them! Boys will be boys!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment