Thursday, July 7, 2011

Quote Crazy

I have a lot of loves and one of them is a great quote! I have always wanted to keep a notebook that includes all the great quotes I come across but I haven't ever done it. Then I forget them and that makes me sad. So I thought maybe I would post some of them on my blog and that way I will have them in the same place as my journal entries. Another obsession of mine is the Graphic Fairy blog! Her images are awesome and I have used some of them for craft projects. Her vintage frame images are going to be perfect for my new quote posts!

I just sat down after picking up the house for the umpteenth time today and opened up Women's Day mag. When I saw this quote, I laughed out loud...Coincidence?, I think not.... Here's my perfect quote of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment