Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stalking Made Easy

I am embarrassed to admit this but I can easily waste several hours at a time Blog stalking! My intention is to check out a blog or two for some new ideas and then I end up hopping from one blog to the next and the next thing I know 2 hours (or more) has gone by! I just can't believe how many creative and talented people there are on the world wide web and even better that they are kind enough to post their knowledge and tips for free! During one of my stalking escapades I came across a very cool site called Pinterest! This site allows users to "pin" things they find on the internet that interest them and then organize them onto different boards! It can be anything from crafts, DIY projects, home decorating, travel, gadgets, cooking..... and more! Now I just have to hop from one persons "pinboard" to the next instead of hopping sites! While this is just as dangerous, it should save me some time as now I can "pin" and "repin" things onto my own boards making it much easier to keep all of my obsessions and someday projects in one place!! So while I am still wasting time it is less exhausting and more organized!

My boards can be found at: http://pinterest.com/sarahalyson/. Happy PINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment